We take privacy seriously.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will be ready to provide customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information collected for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We automatically collect certain information about the device in use. This includes information such as your IP address, web browser, time zone, and cookies.
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device which typically include an unique identifier that is anonymous. Analytics in use will track actions occuring on the site and collect data such as IP address, location, time accessed, date accessed, pages accessed, service provider, and browser types.
When you attempt to or make a purchase on our website, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number that is tied to the order. We might use this information to communicate with you or determine the legitimacy of an order to avoid risk or fraud. Additionally, information related to analytical data from our website will be used to see how clients browse the website in order to make more informed decisions about improvements and advertising.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware or unaware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.